Growth Marketing Manager
This role at hiitide:
As Growth Marketing Manager, you will own the Consumer Marketing Strategy for hiitide. You will be working and collaborating with world-renowned experts in personal growth and mastery. This position requires critical thinking, ownership, stellar communication, problem-solving skills, and the ability to self-start. To be successful in this role, you will need experience in defining innovative marketing plans, thinking creatively, analyzing the impact, and executing daily. You lead with a consumer-first mindset and have firsthand knowledge on how to project manage compelling campaigns that drive action.
This position will be focused on growing hiitide communities (crews) by identifying, targeting, and converting qualified audiences to become members of hiitide.
What You Bring:
- 4-5 years experience Creating & Managing Consumer Marketing Campaigns including;
- Influencer Marketing
- Email Marketing strategy automation
- Social Media and content
- 4-5 years of experience establishing measurement strategy and analyzing performance KPIs to drive business outcomes.
- 2 years experience with influencer marketing (campaign, budgets, KPIs etc.)
- 2 years experience with Facebook Ad Manager
- Examples of creating Direct-To-Consumer Marketing Campaigns
- Skilled copywriter & succinct communication
- Experience leveraging personal networks to connect with qualified influencers.
- Demonstrated Leadership and vision to conceive, plan, and execute new initiatives around brand ambassador programs, employee advocacy, referral marketing, customer rewards programs, customer relationship management (CRM), user-generated content, reviews, and testimonials, etc.
- You are Chicago-based
Responsibilities as Growth Marketing Manager:
- Direct-To-Consumer Marketing Strategy & Execution
- Influencer Marketing (organic & paid)
- Creative development of Hiitide influencer program and campaigns
- Identification and outreach to relevant influencers
- Create and manage external influencer relationships
- Analyze and optimize the performance of influencer marketing campaigns
- Digital Marketing & Paid Advertising
- Create and manage advertising campaigns across Instagram, LinkedIn, podcasts
- Create digital ad campaigns to achieve growth KPI’s
- Set up and optimize campaigns in Facebook Ad manager
- Email Marketing
- Develop and execute email program including, welcome series, nurture stream, triggered and re-engagement campaigns
- Develop automation rules and audience segmentation
- Monitor, track, and report all email marketing campaigns (including open rates, conversion etc.)
- Develop test campaigns to increase engagement
- Direct-To-Consumer Content Strategy
- Overseeing promotional content production & publication (all media types)
- Source and manage publication team (writers, editors, videographers, etc.)
- Review and report on analytics and performance
- Community Analysis
- Overseeing social listening, soliciting member feedback and insights to inform new offerings, and managing hiitide member customer experience.
General Benefits and Work environment:
- Flexible vacation days (two-week notice and preparation is expected)
- As many sick and personal days as you need
- Free use of all hiitide class and event programming
- Free tickets to all hiitide partnership Festivals for friends and family
- Free products from hiitide sponsors on an ongoing basis
- Ongoing perks from all mindful sponsors, partners, programs, and services
- Ongoing support for you to be your best, authentic, purpose-driven self
If this sounds like the right role for you, please contact email@example.com