hiitide’s role is to facilitate self-discovery and growth through an actionable curriculum and support our community through constructive communication.
- Keep it Real: Zero tolerance for spam or commercial promotion! If it comes from a human or a robot, spam will be deleted. Generally speaking, you’re welcome to share personal projects that are relevant to the community, but hiitide reserves the right to determine if this extends to far into the promotion.
- Support: We are a space where vulnerability is encouraged, and regardless of our differing opinions, above all else, we are a community that supports one another’s journey of self-discovery and personal growth.
- Ambitiously Open-minded: At hiitide we celebrate individuality and self-expression, our curiosity for perspectives different than our own outweighs our desire to be right.
- Personal attacks: Don’t attack or insult another user. Although this is a space for constructive and critical debate, it is not for personal attacks. We created this space to encourage vulnerability, introduce new perspectives, lean into discomfort but always remain supportive and unapologetically positive.
- Racism, sexism, and other discrimination: Attacking entire classes of people is just like attacking a single person violators will be banned.
- Doxxing: Don’t reveal someone else’s personal information.
- Illegal activities: Posting links to illegal downloads, ways to steal service, and other nefarious activity is not OK here.
- NSFW material: Nope, not allowed. Even images or links that could be considered borderline are not acceptable. A good rule of thumb is that anything beyond PG-13 will get you in trouble, but we reserve the right to remove any post we deem offensive. This goes for pornographic material, vile language, gore and generally gross stuff.
- Trolling: ”Trolling” is a big, messy term, but we know what trolls are and we won’t tolerate it. If you’re abusing good productive conversations at hitiide, we will take your comments and posts down.
- Spreading Misinformation: We are not a platform for spreading conspiracy theories and misinformation, and will remove posts promoting obvious falsehoods.
- Commenting on someone’s physical appearance, voice, or style: Let’s keep discussion of the book, curriculum, and shared content, please.
If you have questions or an issue to report regarding the platform guidelines please email email@example.com. Thank you for helping make our thriving community a safe space for everyone.