Founded by an author, health scientist, and lifelong entrepreneur, we are on a mission to create the world’s best experience for translating wisdom into a shared daily practice capable of transforming how we approach ourselves and one another.
We are a tight, cohesive, and remotely distributed team that shares a deep passion for lifelong learning of skills that improve our relationships, mental wellbeing, and careers.
We’re backed by a stellar and supportive team of investors like TechStars NYC. This role would be joining the founding team involved in and collaborating with a world-class community of successful entrepreneurs, investors, and mentors.
We’re looking for a Growth Marketing Manager to help us build the future of lifelong learning.
The Product: hiitide distills hundreds of hours from books and content into bite-sized action prompts, journaling exercises, and community discussions so readers can make meaningful, lasting changes to their lives, careers, and relationships. We create these community-driven learning experiences for authors like Ryan Holiday, Byron Katie, Iyanla Vanzant, Nir Eyal, Brad Feld, and other subject-matter experts.
Platforms: iphone app, android app, react, figma, jira, invision, slack, mixpanel, wordpress.
hiitide is most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse backgrounds and hire without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Growth Marketing Manager Responsibilities
“Their key job is to look at every channel, every source, and even every step of the buyer journey or user acquisition funnel and look for areas to grow.” Craig Zingerline
- Lead the ideation and execution of product changes that drive growth, partnering with Product Management, Engineering, Design, Content Strategy, and Data Science
- Establish shared vision across the company for growth product optimizations by building consensus on priorities leading to major product improvements
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Communicate details, updates and implementations across all stakeholders and teams with extreme attention to detail
- Communicates and simplifies concepts to the audience’s needs
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and understand how our users interact with both our consumer, author, and host products, identify growth opportunities, and execute on projects to drive growth and engagement
Product Growth Analysis
- Understanding ecosystems, user behaviors, and long-term trends
- Identifying new levers to help move key metrics
- Proposing what to build in the product roadmap
Product Marketing Responsibilities
- Analyze data to monitor revenue performance and uncover areas for improvement
- Understand the competitive landscape of products and hiitide’s relative position to inform the product growth strategy and design
- Plan and lead cross-functional efforts to take known product optimizations and implement them in other places
- Lead marketing efforts partnering with Product teams, to effectively promote high retention experiences globally
- Drive multiple projects from strategy to execution in a fast-paced environment in an organized way
- Work on offsite marketing channels like Social Media, SEO, SEM, and email with product teams to grow acquisition and improve retention by reaching people when they do not yet have an account, or to bring people back
- 5 years of user acquisition and growth marketing experience including Paid Search, Paid Social, Display, Retargeting, Affiliate, CRO, SEO, etc., focused on B2C demand generation.
- Familiarity conducting analysis on acquisition and ad buying to deliver ROI—including A/B testing alternatives.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends, market-leading tooling, mobile measurement platforms, and best practices of mobile performance marketing.
- You are analytically minded, strong attention to detail, and the ability to identify trends within data sets
- Bachelor’s degree or higher or exemplary case studies/track record of demonstrated success
- Salary Range: $67,000-85,000 a year
- Employee Equity Options
Be part of the founding team
- Help shape the vision while earning equity in something big
- Report directly to the CEO
- Work from anywhere
- Generous PTO
If interested, please email email@example.com and include a copy of your resume and Linkedin Profile.
Submit Your Application
U.S. EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY INFORMATION
(Completion is voluntary and will not subject you to adverse treatment)
Our company values diversity. To ensure that we comply with reporting requirements and to learn more about how we can increase diversity in our candidate pool, we invite you to voluntarily provide demographic information in a confidential survey at the end of this application. Providing this information is optional. It will not be accessible or used in the hiring process, and has no effect on your opportunity for employment.