Founded by an author, health scientist, and lifelong entrepreneur, we are on a mission to create the world’s best experience for translating wisdom into a shared daily practice capable of transforming how we approach ourselves and one another.
We are a tight, cohesive, and remotely distributed team that shares a deep passion for lifelong learning of skills that improve our relationships, mental wellbeing, and careers.
We’re backed by a stellar and supportive team of investors like TechStars NYC and Vitalize.VC. This role would be joining the founding team involved in and collaborating with a talented community of successful entrepreneurs, investors, and mentors across the TechStars network.
The Product: hiitide is a marketplace that turns books into online book clubs and companion courses for developing personal and professional skills. We partner with and create these community-driven learning experiences for authors like Ryan Holiday, Byron Katie, Iyanla Vanzant, Nir Eyal, Brad Feld, and many other subject-matter experts.
About the Role
We’re looking for the people’s champion. hiitide is hiring for our an Account Manager.
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for strengthening our partner and account relationships, retention activities on assigned accounts, and creating business growth opportunities. We are looking for a collaborative person who thrives on relationships and creative problem solving.
If you exude trust, a commitment to openness and authentic curiosity, you’re on the right track.
In the end, we’re on a mission to make learning and growth a daily habit for millions of people.
About Our Accounts
In under a year we’ve grown our client partnerships 18X and we expect to cross into triple digits soon. We’re long overdue for the right team member to come in and transform our current account management system. Our partners include international best-selling authors, thought-leaders, experts, publishers, and their amazing teams. We’re looking for an A-TEAM player who’s excited to get their hands dirty at the ground floor of a growing startup.
More About You
You’re an exceptional communicator. You’re versatile. Email, phone, slack, zoom, it doesn’t matter! You thrive in building relationships.
You don’t sell, you listen. You are concise and articulate so well that folks understand you right away. You’re not perfect but you strive for greatness. You ask questions to gain clarity and admit you don’t know everything. You don’t run from hard conversations, you embrace them.
As Account Manager at hiitide our partners can rely on you and trust that you’re representing not only yourself but the company/team.
The little things are the big things! Thanks for reading all the details! In your cover letter for this position, please begin by describing your proudest accomplishment/moment in 2021 thus far. It can be anything.
Please begin your cover letter by “My proudest accomplishment/moment in 2021 is [answer].”
What you'll do
- Driving partner growth, cross product penetration and increasing the profitability of your business relationships
- Representing and demonstrating hiitide’s products and values
- Establish and nurture relationships with potential and current partners to facilitate sales.
- Solving partner problems and continually seeking new solutions to meet their needs
- Knowing the hiitide platform and product in-side out
- Providing partners day-to-day support
- Communicating with partners about product/platform changes and updates
- Driving toward KPI goals by gathering and sharing partner feedback
- Coordinating marketing collateral and materials for partners
- Analyzing and reviewing engagement reports for retention, opportunity and trends
- Utilizing our CRM to manage partner accounts and activities
- Collaborating with all teams
- Meeting and exceeding ongoing retention targets
- Handle a large client base
- Ensure that our clients get the content they need at the right time
- Ensure all clients are being communicated with no matter the stage of their relationship with hiitide
- Continually optimizing our processes to ensure what can be automated is.
The Ideal Candidate Will Be
- Experience in B2B or B2C sales, with 2+ years of account management experience
- Solid understanding of corporate benefits programs
- Highly organized individual able to juggle priorities
- Experience working in small, distributed, results-oriented teams requiring self-motivation
- A proven track record of meeting quotas and driving revenue
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication, and presentation skills
- Adaptability in responding to evolving internal and external stakeholder needs
- Planning, organization, and problem-solving skills
- Advanced time management skills
Tools you're familiar with (or fast learners)
- ActiveCampaign (proficient in creating automation, drip-campaigns, and sequences)
- and Google Suite (Slides, Sheets, and Docs)
- $48,000 – $52,000
Be part of the founding team
- Help shape the vision with equity earning potential
- Report directly to the VP of Operations
- Work from anywhere
- Generous PTO
Submit Your Application
U.S. EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY INFORMATION
(Completion is voluntary and will not subject you to adverse treatment)
Our company values diversity. To ensure that we comply with reporting requirements and to learn more about how we can increase diversity in our candidate pool, we invite you to voluntarily provide demographic information in a confidential survey at the end of this application. Providing this information is optional. It will not be accessible or used in the hiring process, and has no effect on your opportunity for employment.
In the below form “*” denotes required.